New classes added to our PARC Swim lesson timetable! Secure your place for Term 4 now.
Thanks to our STAR (Swim Teacher Active Recruitment) Program, we have 15 new Swim Teachers ready to hit the water in term 4, which means we are adding nearly 70 new classes to the program for Term 4!
Our STAR Program is a new Peninsula Leisure initiative that sees us cover the cost of our new teachers’ qualifications, training and in water teacher training hours, meaning we are attracting amazing, local swim teachers to our PARC Family!
How to sign up?
- Please attend one of our allocated sign up sessions in Centre (dates below, first in best choice of class). Location: PARC foyer:
- Tuesday 6 September: 9am-11am
- Friday 9 September: 12pm-1.30pm
- Sunday 11 September: 10am-12pm
- Monday 12 September: 5pm-6.30pm
- Thursday 15 September: 9am-11am
- Saturday 17 September: 10am-12pm
Wednesday 21 September: 5pm-6.30pm
2. One of our friendly staff will find you a class and time that suits your lifestyle.
3. Once we have you locked into a class, you will need to pay the standard Join Fee of $29 on the day. Then, pay nothing until 29 September for your first direct debit, with your swimming lessons beginning in Term 4, the week commencing 3 October!
4. When your booking is complete, you will receive a PARC Swim member’s wrist band (access to centre), a car park permit, and free swim bag.
Summer is around the corner so there is no better time than to equip your child with vital water safety skills and build their lifelong love of water.
We can’t wait to welcome more students to the program, and live our vision that ‘every child in Frankston can swim’.