Refer. Receive. Repeat.
Share the LOVE with PARC with our Member Referral Program
Who do you know in your life who would benefit from being active, happy and connected with a PARC membership?
Share with your friends what you love about PARC and when they join, we’ll say thanks with a $50 Peninsula Leisure referral gift. You can use your gift voucher to try additional services such as personal training, childcare, or grab something from café or retail.
How does the Referral Program work?
- Step 1: Share with your friends, family, and colleagues why you love PARC, and invite them to become a member to workout, train or swim with you.
- Step 2: Your friend signs up and becomes a Full Access or Aquatic Access member here at PARC! You can either join them for the sign-up process, so we capture the referral with you present, or when we ask if anyone referred you, ask your friend to tell us your name.
- Step 3: We say thanks by gifting you $50 to spend at PARC or PINES.
Three great reasons to exercise with a friend
- It’s more fun exercising with a friend
You’re less likely to get bored when you have a workout buddy, especially a friend. As you’re catching up, having a laugh, encouraging each other, you’re also getting healthier. It’s a win-win.
- You’re more likely to stick to your commitment
If you’ve arranged to meet a friend for a walk or booked an exercise class, you’re more likely to go. Not wanting to let your friend or exercise partner down can be a great motivator to show up. And as your exercise becomes routine, perhaps after a few weeks, you’ll both find it less challenging and will more likely stick to your commitment.
- You’re more likely to succeed in your goal
Having someone to motivate you can make all the difference to achieving your goal. In fact, research has found that people are more likely to lose weight if their exercise buddy is losing weight. Bonus!
But remember, exercise is still beneficial even if you aren’t losing weight.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t keep it a secret, share PARC with your friends and reap the benefits.