World’s Greatest Shave – Friday 20 May
Visit us Friday 20 May between 10am-12pm and help us raise important funds for the Leukaemia Foundation!
The Leukaemia Foundation gives hope to and support to the 110,000 Aussie families that are currently facing blood cancer, and the funds we raise will provide precious relief to those who need it most.
This is cause that is very special to our PARC family, as we honour Sam Newman, a PARC employee that sadly passed in away in April of 2017, after being diagnosed with Sever Aplastic Anaemia.
Sam’s brave son, Deagan Newman, will be leading the way this year, and will be shaving his head to help raise money for the organisation that helped support his family when his Dad was diagnosed.
How can you help us raise money?
- Come along and get your head shaved for $20!
- Don’t want to commit to a full shave? No worries! You can also get your hair braided or coloured for $5.
- Buy a delicious morning tea from the Café for $5 – all proceeds donated.
- Buy a raffle ticket for $2 or 3 tickets for $5. There are awesome prizes to be won!
- Buy a coffee from the Café anytime on Friday 20 May and $1 from every coffee will be donated.
- Buy a snag from the BBQ outside for $2 (until sold out).
- Donate by clicking on the link – any amount is greatly appreciated! http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/peninsulaleisure3199
All funds will go directly to the Leukeumia Foundation.
We look forward to seeing you there!
[button title=”DONATE HERE” link=”http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/peninsulaleisure3199″ target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”” font_color=”” size=”3″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””]