We will be reactivating ALL Complete and Aquatic memberships from MONDAY 30th NOVEMBER. PARC Swim remains on suspension.
This means that our members get more flexibility and can return to the Centre to enjoy our programs and facilities in a COVID-safe environment. Don’t worry if you’re not quite ready to come back as you are able to request suspension for up to three months until 28 February 2021!
IF YOU WANT TO SUSPEND please follow the following process:
- Click here to complete the suspension form BEFORE Monday 7th December
- You will receive confirmation of receipt of this email
- NO further action is required – we will process this request before the next direct debit run
- You will receive a confirmation this has been processed before Wednesday 9th December. No suspension fees apply.
If you are happy for your membership to be reactivated, please note:
- Activation will be switched on from Monday 30th November – you do not need to do anything
- From this day you can use the MyPARC app to book sessions
- Bookings are still essential
- First direct debit will come out of your account on Thursday 10th December
- This amount will be based on your current account situation.
Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions about this process. We are currently experiencing a very high volume of enquires and our teams are doing their very best to get through them all, please bear with us.