The Victorian Government has announced additional COVIDSafe measures to keep Victorians safe.
From 6pm Tuesday 25 May, it is a requirement that face masks be worn indoors, unless an exemption applies. The face mask requirement applies to everyone aged 12 years and older.
Yes, we are open: All PARC services and programs remain open and unaffected.
What does this mean?
When you arrive at PARC, you will be required to wear your mask inside. Please continue to wear your mask unless out of breath exercising, entering the water to participate or you have a medical exemption.
PARC has updated its terms of entry to reflect these restrictions:
- Face masks are mandatory again as advised by the Victorian Government from Tuesday 25 May. Please wear your mask unless out of breath exercising, entering the pool or medical exemption.
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not come into the Centre. You must stay home, seek medical advice and get tested.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the Centre for 14 days, or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- Every person who enters the Centre is required to undertake some basic practices like disinfecting with sanitiser and being reminded to wipe down equipment after use.
- Practise social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times. Follow the markers placed around the Centre to maintain a safe distance.
- Keep note of the capacity allowances in each area of the facility, particularly smaller spaces such as change rooms, sauna and steam room. Be mindful of other patrons wanting to use these facilities and move through frequently.
- Everyone MUST bring a towel and water bottle for workouts, no towel no workout applies.
- All visitor details are recorded either through PARC member wrist band at turnstile or a QR code for all other visitors.
- All staff and visitors are strongly advised to have downloaded the COVID-Safe App.
Please keep an eye on our COVID information page which we keep updated with the latest news from the Victorian Government.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.