Rangi has been Personal Trainer at PARC for over 7 years. Rangi loves to work with people with different fitness abilities, knowledge and experience to coach them to reach their goals through building habits and learning correct training techniques.
He has had a successful professional basketball career in the NBL, and represented New Zealand at a National level, as well as being involved in martial arts.
Rangi specialises in sport development, with a focus on strength, speed, agility and power. His passion is in the development of athletes of different ages and levels that have a strong desire to increase physical performance in their chosen sport, as well as a keen interest in prehab and rehab for injuries from sport or life.
Rangi coaches different classes at PARC such as the PARCFit Outdoor sessions – a large group Bootcamp style program, Powerzone Circuit class in the gym, Boxing Class, and is involved in the 8 Week Challenge and Small Group Training Program.
“Knowing is not enough we must apply, willing is not enough we must do.” – Bruce Lee.
- Master Trainer, Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Level 1 Australian Strength & Conditioning Accreditation (ASCA)
- Certificate in Nutrition & Diet
- Certificate III in Disability Services
- Played NBL for New Zealand Breakers
- Advanced Cert in Boxing
- Basketball Conditioning, Skills and Fundamentals Coaching