Emma has over 15 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry, with a body positive approach to health, well being and fitness. She is a keen runner and enjoys ultra-marathons, so if you have a running goal, Emma is the trainer to see!
She is fun, enthusiastic and welcoming, and focuses on the benefits and enjoyment of exercise. She aims to make exercise a lifelong habit for everyone.
- Diploma of Sport Development
- Diploma of Athlete Services
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Les Mills Body Pump
- Les Mills CX worx
- Level 2 Recreational Running Coach
- Qualified Remedial Therapist