The team at PARC are very pleased to announce we are upgrading our cardio equipment in the gym. The upgrade will include replacing the current cardio equipment with 60 pieces of the latest, top of the range Technogym cardio equipment, so you can get the most out of your workout.
One of our values is We Deliver, and this upgrade delivers on our commitment to reinvest in our services and facilities for our members and the Frankston community, ensuring we continue to deliver access to the best possible equipment and experiences to support you in your health and wellbeing journey.
Our upgraded equipment includes products that will see PARC at the forefront of the leisure industry. This investment will see:
- An upgrade to all our cardio equipment, ensuring the range maximises usage of gym floor space.
- Some minor changes have been made to the underutilised equipment, ensuring we are providing the most popular and relevant pieces.
- An additional Leg Extension is joining the mix – due to high demand from members.
- The latest “Skill’ range of cardio equipment which includes the Skill Mills and Skill Rowers, as well as ski ergs and assault bikes will be added to the Functional area. These are a major part of our PowerZone program, and will allow PARC to provide a range of unique programs aimed at differing demographics and user groups.
- Another great improvement will be the overall connectivity and the ability to track your workouts through smart technology via PARCFit App, that syncs to the cardio equipment.
WHEN IS THE NEW EQUIPMENT COMING?
The refit will take place over Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 November.
By doing half the equipment each day it means there will still be some equipment available, and the gym can remain open. However, there will be some disruptions so please be patient as we make this significant upgrade.
PowerZone classes may also move to the Studio, so we encourage you tomake sure you check the Customer Portal for any changes to the Class Timetable.
Questions? No worries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to our gym floor trainer in red when you’re in next.
We look forward to seeing you in the gym soon with our fancy, new equipment! Another great reason to love your PARC workouts! Our trainers are just a bit excited, and we hope you are too!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is happening to the old equipment?
Since we lease our cardio equipment, the old equipment will be returned to Technogym.
Will the equipment be the same as what we had before?
The equipment will most definitely be able to provide you with the same workout as the old equipment. We have added some extra pieces of equipment and technological advancements on all of the traditional cardio pieces like the treadmills, ellipticals, and bikes.
Will the gym layout be the same? How will I find all the equipment I usually use in my workout?
The gym from first glance will look relatively the same with a few pieces of equipment located just a few steps away from where it used to live. Up close, and during your workout is where you will really notice the benefits of the brand-new equipment. There will also be additional pieces of equipment in the functional area for you to try.