Well, we can all agree that the last two years have not been what we expected with so many disruptions to our regular exercise routines!
It’s now time to change that and what better way than to kick-start 2022 with a focus on your health and wellbeing. And we’re here to help! PARC’s Year of Health program promises to support you throughout the year to make long-term lifestyle changes that will help you feel stronger, healthier and happier. Your health is an ongoing investment, not just a new years resolution.
We know how important it is to prioritise your health ongoing, not just for those first few months after Christmas. So, keep an eye on our PARC Life blog where over the next few weeks we will be sharing with you;
- How to set achievable health goals for the year
- Why joining a fitness challenge can help kick-start your health routine
- Why it’s important to focus on holistic health, mental as well as physical
- How to create healthy habits that fit in with your lifestyle
- Why you should focus on momentum and not just motivation with exercise
- How to maintain and keep yourself accountable throughout the year
So why not join us and take the pledge today to Make 2022 Your Year of Health with PARC!
Learn more and sign up now!
[button title=”TAKE THE PLEDGE” link=”https://parcfrankston.com.au/year-of-health/” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”” font_color=”” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””]