In line with the lockdown extension announced, sadly PARC will have to remain closed for a further 7 days. We hope to reopen on Friday 20 August, unless there is another Government announcement advising otherwise.
Memberships remain on suspension during this further lockdown period. All membership accounts will be credited for the closure period. This will be applied at the next direct debit payment.
Lockdown 6.0 – 6 things you can do to look after your body and mind.
We are here to help you keep active! To make sure you stay connected, engaged and active this lockdown, here are SIX things you can do to look after you!
- Join an Online Group Personal Training session: Delivered via video from the comfort of your home, join the PARC Personal Trainers you know and love. Session times will be available here soon.
- Check out PARC Your Way: Enjoy FREE, unlimited access to our digital exercise platform. There is something for all fitness levels and all you need to do sign up here!
- Try a PARC Your Way LIVE class: Missing your group exercise routine? We are running loads of LIVE PARC Your Way classes over the next 7 days. Check out our LIVE timetable here.
- Download the PARC Fit App: Access and enjoy exercise programs created by our health and fitness team. Search for PARC Fit in your App Store.
- Take time for yourself: Make sure you take 5 minutes every day to do something for you. Check out our Mindfulness and Meditation on PARC Your Way here.
- Get some inspiration from our blog: We have loads of fun activities you can do to inspire the kids. There are 10 fun things to do at home , a Mini Frittata recipe and tips on how to make your very own backyard obstacle course!