Mark is a fully accredited Personal Trainer with over 14 years’ experience, with a friendly nature and positive outlook on life. He has worked with a range of clients including those with a disability, older generations, pre and post-natal, and women going thorough menopausal, as well as rehabilitating those with injury.
Mark provides effective and efficient sessions through movement patterns to enhance your needs whether it be sports specific or life patterns. He is committed to assisting you, motivating you, and monitoring your progress as you strive to reach your goals.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certificate II Boxing Instructor
- Level 2 Spin Instructor
- Level 2 Training with Kettlebells
- Introductory to Hydrotherapy
- TRX Suspension Instructor
- TRX Rip Bar Instructor
- Certified training clients with Menopause
- Pre & Post-Natal Training
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning