Strap yourself in for a packed weekend of music, food, rides and entertainment as The Waterfront Festival rocks Frankston Foreshore!
PARC is excited to be partnering with Frankston City Counil for the much-loved summer festival. Returning Saturday February 19, from noon-10pm, and Sunday, February 20, from noon-8pm, the Waterfront Festival will kick off the City’s 2022 event calendar.
- Over two jam-packed days, the festival will deliver the best in entertainment, including:
- PARC Group Exercise instructors taking the stage to get the crowd moving
- Live music from iconic Australian artists
- Delicious food and drink for every member of the family
- Great range of market stalls, rides and amusements galore.
- Free activities and entertainment for kids
- Show stopping fireworks Saturday 19 at 9.45pm
Make sure you keep an eye out for the PARC Group Exercise instructors you now and love as they bring the moves and help you get your steps in for the day!
For more information, visit the Discover Frankston website here.