PARC Swim memberships are reactivating for lessons to start on Monday 25th January.
- The first direct debit will come out of your account on Thursday 21st January and the balance will include any owing money on your account.
- If you do not intend to return to PARC Swim please complete the cancellation form on our website as soon as possible.
- If any of your details have changed, including contacts or credit cards expired please update our membership team.
We thank you for your patience with our PARC Swim and membership teams as we work through the reactivation of memberships. Email is our preferred method of communication and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not call the Centre to organise the above as our phones are open for limited periods.
Lessons begin on Monday 25th January
- A reminder to please check the Parent Portal to make sure you know your child’s class time and day for start of term. If your child needs to move classes due to age group please contact email@example.com to organise.
- Tuesday 26th January is a public holiday and there will be NO lessons on this day.
- Please arrive early for your first lesson back to allow time for COVID Safe check in. All parent spectators are required to sign in to the facility via our QR code.
- If you need a new band or parking pass please see front desk BEFORE your lesson and allow time to do so.
The PARC Swim team