Presented by Tom Saunders, PARC Personal Trainer
Nourish and Goal Setting
- What is your nutrition goal?
- What are macronutrients?
- Importance of sleep
- The impact of stress on the body
- The pyramid of body change
- How to food prep
- How to choose healthy food options
- What to look for on food nutritional panels
- How to set goals and stick to them
- Do you achieve the goals you set, if not, here’s why..
- It’s better to approach New Year’s resolutions as attainable goals so Tom will take you through how to set realistic goals that you can achieve.
When: Wednesday 16 January 2019
Where: PARC Creche
Cost: Free for members
Spaces are limited. Book in via the My PARC App under “Enrollments” or at Reception.
LISTEN | LEARN | THRIVE