The Victorian Premier has announced that effective 11.59pm tonight, Thursday 18 November, nearly all remaining COVID restrictions will be lifted for fully vaccinated people, with Victoria set to hit the 90% double dose milestone for eligible people and reach Phase D of the National Plan.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR US AT PARC
In line with the Government guidelines, most of our current COVID Safe settings remain, including being fully vaccinated to enter the facility. Happily, mask wearing is no longer mandatory indoors, but will be encouraged when you can’t socially distance.
All our services, facilities and programs are back to normal, with these requirements:
- Fully vaccinated environment for anyone aged over 12 years and 2 months: Access to PARC will be in line with the guidelines set out by the Victorian Government. Under these guidelines, every person in the facility must be fully vaccinated (anyone aged over 12 years and 2 months, unless a medical exemption applies),
- Check-in still required at entry: All members, staff and visitors must check in every time you enter the facility, and display evidence of check in and vaccination status.
- Density quotients removed: We will be back to normal capacity in our Spa, Sauna and Steam Room, and our Group Exercise classes, and
- Masks wearing is encouraged when you cannot socially distance.
We remind you that PARC is operating under Government requirements
PROVIDING EVIDENCE OF VACCINATION – NOW REQUIRED FOR OVER 12s
The biggest change under Phase D of the National Plan is that vaccination requirements will apply from the age of 12 years and 2 months, unless a medical exemption applies.
This means anyone aged above 12 years and 2 months needs to show us evidence of their vaccination status prior to entering PARC. This impacts some of our PARC Swim members, Flyers, our Active Kids and Active Youth members, and any patrons aged above 12 years and 2 months.
There are 5 ways you can show COVID-19 proof of vaccination to gain entry to businesses and venues in Victoria:
- COVID-19 digital certificate via the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate saved to a smartphone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate – with supporting photo ID
- Printed copy of immunisation history statement – with supporting photo ID
- Eligible proof of vaccination exemption – with supporting photo ID
If your child is aged 12-15 years, they must have their own evidence of vaccination.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE REACTIVATED
All our memberships are active. If you are not ready to return, please suspend your membership here: LINK
For more info, please check out our reopen info page here: COVID PAGE LINK
Thanks for your cooperation.