Have you registered for Premier’s Active April 2019?
We are providing registered Premier’s Active April participants with 5 free centre access visits. Passes are valid for general aquatic entry, gym or group exercise. Simply visit PARC between 1 – 30 April and present us with your Active April registration – digital or printed copy accepted. T&Cs apply, please see below.
Group exercise classes can be booked in-Centre via Reception up to two hours prior to the class start time. Click below to view the timetable of eligible classes for Active April participants. Please be aware the class timetable is subject to change due to public holidays.
Terms and Conditions:
- Visits are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other program, service or monetary value.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a responsible person over the age of 18 at all times while within the facility. Children under the age of 13 must have a responsible person over the age of 18 within the Centre at all times.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Aquatic Wellbeing area of the Centre and therefore will be restricted to the main pool, waterslides and aquatic playground.
- Limited Group Exercise timetable.
- Group exercise classes are accessible for children 14 years and older with the exception of BODYPUMP, Boxing, Reformer Pilates, Powerzone, Grit and HIIT where participants must be 16 years or over.
- Gym access is restricted to children over the age of 16.
- Pass is valid April 1 – 30, 2019. Under no circumstances will the passes be available for redemption beyond April 30, 2019.
- All participants must abide by all Centre rules at all times.