Firstly, we want to wish all our members and visitors a Happy New Year and encourage everyone to keep active and safe in 2021.
You will have seen that the Victorian Government has issued statements around the new community cases that have been discovered in the State. We’re keeping a close eye on developments to ensure we keep everyone safe.
We want to share PARC’s updated terms of entry, particularly in relation to face masks, which are once again mandatory indoors;
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not come into the Centre. You must stay home, seek medical advice and get tested.
- Face masks are mandatory indoors from 5pm on 31st December again, as advised by the Victorian Government. We ask that all patrons please begin wearing face masks around the Centre, unless out of breath exercising, entering the pool, eating and drinking, or if you have a medical exemption.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the Centre for 14 days, or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- Every person who enters the Centre is required to undertake some basic practices like disinfecting with sanitiser and being reminded to wipe down equipment after use.
- Practise social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times. Follow the markers placed around the Centre to maintain a safe distance.
- Keep note of the capacity allowances in each area of the facility, particularly smaller spaces such as change rooms, sauna and steam room. Be mindful of other patrons wanting to use these facilities and move through frequently.
- Everyone MUST bring a towel and water bottle for workouts, no towel no workout applies.
- All visitor details are recorded either through PARC member wrist band at turnstile or a QR code for all other visitors.
- All staff and visitors are strongly advised to have downloaded the COVID-Safe App.
Please keep an eye on our COVID information page which we keep updated with the latest news from the Victorian Government.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.