Please be aware that two activities are occurring in October that will impact car parking availability.
PARC Member car park Landscape Works
Throughout October we will be undergoing landscape works around our member car park. This will involve the removal of a significant amount of vegetation around the site, irrigation works, replanting of vegetation, mulching, installation of stops and boulders.
Works will be taking place through the month, and throughout this period there will be areas of the carpark that will be closed.
Thank you for your patience, Your PARC Team
Frankston Station Car Park works commencing
The Victorian Government are building a new multi-deck car park at Frankston Station within the existing station car park on Fletcher Road. Works will deliver 500 new car spaces, improved lighting, CCTV and additional bike parking facilities. Major works are starting in early October 2023. The project is expected to be complete by late 2024.
What to expect:
- This should not impact the PARC car park, but it will make the areas busier and noiser.
- Further car spaces will be closed at Frankston Station to facilitate works.
- The northbound lane on Fletcher Road, next to Frankston Station will be closed at times. Traffic management will be in place to safely guide you through the area.
- Temporary traffic management measures may be in place at times. Access to residences and businesses will always be maintained
- A section of pedestrian path on the station side of Fletcher Road will be closed for the duration of the works. Detour signs will help you move through the area.
- You may notice increased construction noise and activity, with vehicles and workers moving around the area with traffic management in place.
- Works will take place Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm and Saturday between 7am and 5pm with some out of hours works required at times.